McMurrich Athletic Tryouts and Terry Fox Run
Upcoming Sports Tryouts and Annual Terry Fox School Run
- Cross Country (Grades 1 to 6) – All students in grades 1 to 6 are invited to participate in our cross country club on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday mornings (commencing Thursday, September 14th). Students in grades 4 to 6 are asked to meet at the basketball courts at 7:50am sharp while students in grades 1 to 3 are asked to meet at 8:00am sharp! Students train in preparation for a cross country meet which will take place in the month of October (T.B.A.). Distances (Grades 1/2 – 1 KM, Grade 3 – 1.5 KM, Grades 4/5/6 – 2 KM).
- Grade 6 Coed Flag Football Tryouts – Monday, September 11th (3:15 – 4:30pm – Rain or Shine) and potentially Friday, September 15th (3:15 – 4:30pm)
- Grade 4/5 Coed Flag Football Tryouts – Wednesday, September 13th (3:15 – 4:30pm – Rain or Shine) and potentially Friday, September 15th (3:15 – 4:30pm)
- Terry Fox School Run – Annual Terry Fox School Run will take place on Friday, September 22nd (National School Run Day). Please visit the school fundraising page to make an online donation.
- Grade 4/5/6 Boys’ Soccer Tryouts – Thursday, September 14th (3:15 – 4:30pm) and Monday, September 18th (7:45 – 8:35am)
- Grade 4/5/6 Girls’ Soccer Tryouts – Tuesday, September 12th (3:15 – 4:30pm) and Wednesday, September 13th (7:45 – 8:35am)
If your child is interested in participating on a sports team, please take note that all permission forms must be completed electronically on the EMA portal. Log on to
EMA site and fill out the appropriate ATHLETICS PERMISSION FORM. Please remember that once you log on to EMA, you must choose the age-appropriate form under ATHLETICS not excursions.